Ir. Dany Embang
Professional in the Energy and Power sector with 34 years of experience, mostly in the state-owned enterprise power utility company in Indonesia: PLN.
Mr. Dany Embang is an Associate Senior Advisor in field Electricity. He has special skills in areas of Distribution System Planning, Distribution Relay Protection, Distributed Generation Interconnection, and Power System Analysis Using ETAP software.
Mr. Dany Embang earned his bachelor’s degree in Power System Engineering from the Electrical Engineering Faculty of 10 November Surabaya Institute of Technology, Indonesia.
- 2013 – May 2014, Senior Manager of Distribution Asset for Sumatra Distribution Division PLN Head Office Jakarta
- 2011 – 2013, Senior Manager of Distribution System for West Inodnesia PLN Head Office Jakarta
- 2008 – 2010, Assistant of Deputy Director on Distribution System for Outside Java Bali PLN Head Office in Jakarta
- 2004 – 2007, Manager Planning PLN Regional Aceh
- 2001 – 2004, Head of Division for System Distribution Development Network PLN West Java and Banten Distribution in Bandung
- 1994 – 2000, Head of Division for Technical Distribution Network PLN West Java and Banten Distribution in Bandung
- 1990 – 1993, Head of Division for Operation of Distribution Network PLN Regional VI (South, Central and East Kalimantan) in Banjarbaru
- 1986 – 1989, Head of Section for Relay, Meter and Telecommunication PLN Regional VI (South, Central and East Kalimantan) in Banjarbaru
- 1983 – 1985, Staff of Power Generation Department PLN Regional VI (South, Central and East Kalimantan) in Banjarbaru