Ir. Edy Djuwito MM
Mr. Edy Djuwito holds Master degree in Management from Management Institute of Labora, Jakarta. He obtained his degree in Electrical Power Engineering from Institute Technology of Sepuluh Nopember, Surabaya.
He has more than 35 years of professional experience in energy, power and mechanical building management and construction.
Mr. Edy Djuwito is a certified supervisor for inpection and testing of electricity power distribution (Supervisor Pemeriksaan dan Pengujian Distribusi Tenaga Listrik TM) and he is also Ahli Madya Teknik Tenaga Listrik at Indonesian Electrical Professional Association (APEI).
- May 2019 – Now, Technical Director PT. ATELIR ALAD ADITAMA
- 2018 – 2019, Project Coordinator PT. BINA TRESNA PERSADA (BANADA), Power Generation, Transmission and HV Switchgear.
- 2017 – 2018, Project Manager PT. ZUG INDUSTRY INDONESIA, JAKARTA, Boiler Manufacture
- 2013 – 2017, Project Manager PT. RAGA PERKASA EKAGUNA, jakarta
- 1998 – 2013, Project Director PT. Ladang Permata Mulia. Some main projects:
- Engineering & Construction/erection supervision for Frame 6B Gas Turbine Project NR. Sumatera LOT II 80 MW PLTG Paya Pasir PLN Medan
- Replacement PLTG & PLTD with 1 unit PLTU Cap. 14 MW, PERTAMINA UP II Dumai
- Contract review and engineering for 2 X 6 MW Coal Fire power Plant, IPP and PPA, PT. Gorontalo Energy.
- 1992 – 1998, Senior Manager for Technocomercial Industrial Sector include Oil and Gas PT SCHNEIDER INDONESIA
- 1989 – 1992, Project Engineer PT. Rekabaja Mandiri
- 1983 – 1989, PT Tripatra Engineering, Area Manager