Ir. Harry Hartoyo, MM, MPM
Mr. Harry Hartoyo is a Senior Consultant in Electricity Power and Renewable Energy Development. He served Indonesia State-Owned Electricity Company (PLN) for 31 years. His last position in PLN was Head of Corporate Delivery Unit (CDU), who reports to PLN CEO and Board of Directors, 2010- 2013. He is also involved in the Indonesia Renewable Energy Society (Masyarakat Energi Terbarukan Indonesia/METI), as Vice Chairman of Business Development, Investment, and Promotion.
Mr. Harry Hartoyo holds a master’s degree in Public Management from Lee Kua Yew School of Public Policy, the National University of Singapore, which includes a two months Executive Program at Harvard Kennedy School USA. He also holds a master’s degree in International Management from University Indonesia. He obtained his degree in Electrical Power Engineering from Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia.
- 2018 – Now, Renewable Energy Consultant in TLFF (Tropical Landscape Finance Facility)
- 2015 – 2019, Director for Strategic and Electricity Technology of the Indonesia Electric, Power Society (Masyarakat Ketenagalistrikan Indonesia/MKI)
- 2014 – 2018, Senior Advisor to Business Development Director of PT Maxpower Indonesia International Gas fired Power Plant Developer
- 2014, Facilitator and resource person in a high level cooperation between PLN and USAID ICED (Indonesia Clean Energy Development)
- 2013 – 2014, Program Director for Power Generation Development and Technical Cooperation between PLN and MOEP (Ministry of Electric Power) Myanmar
- 2012 – 2015, Vice Chairman of CIRED (Congres International des Reseaux Electrique de Distribution /International Conference on Electricity Distribution) Chapter Indonesia
- 2006 – 2009, Project Leader of “Working Group Distribution – HAPUA (Head of ASEAN Power Utility Association)”
- 1982 – 2013 Several main assignment at PLN:
- Head of Corporate Delivery Unit (CDU), who reports to PLN CEO and Board of Directors
- Division Head of Outer Java-Bali Distribution Division reported to PLN Director for Outer Java Bali Operation;
- Assistant to Deputy Director Distribution Division
- Vice Chairman of the PLN Working on SCADA Standard that set up 4 PLN Standards i.e.: SPLN. S7.001:2008 SCADA System Operation & Maintenance; SPLN S4.001:2008SCADA System Testing Procedure; SPLN S3.001:2008 SCADA System Equipment; SPLN S5.001:2008 SCADA Tele information Data
- Manager of the Greater Jakarta Distribution Control Center, in charge of developing and maintaining Distribution SCADA System as well as Operating Distribution Networks for the Greater Jakarta.